On March 1st, 2013, I spoke to Giller nominee and Little Bird Writing Contest judge Alix Ohlin about the pleasures and perils of writing life.
In just over an hour, we were able to go surprisingly deep. We answered a wide variety of thoughtful (and tricky) questions from our audience, including:
- How do you get published?
- How do you title your story or book?
- How can you find a good plot?
- How do you know when your story is (or isn’t) finished?
- How do you shift from writing journalistically to writing creatively?
And that’s just the start.
We recorded our call – it’s not too late to listen to the gold in this conversation. Sign up to get access to the recording below. It’s free!
Enter your info below, and we’ll send you the Little Bird Salon recording right away.
Pay attention to your writing.Show up. Write more often. Make it good.
Learn how to feel connected, brave, and eloquent. Subscribe. Letters come twice a month.